The Mid East Honors Association is pleased to announce a Student Poster Competition for the 2014 Annual Conference. Student posters are welcome in any of the following areas:
- individual or cooperative research in any field
- models for Honors courses and curriculum
- Honors student organizations and activities
Gift card prizes will be awarded for first, second, and third places.
Student Poster Competition Rules
- The lead author student must be present for the poster session (tentatively set for the morning of Saturday, April 6th) at the MEHA Conference.
- Posters should be presented on tri-fold poster boards, since it will not be possible to tape or pin them to walls.
- If possible, students should bring an easel for their poster.
Poster proposals should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Poster Session Proposal for MEHA.” The deadline for submission is February 28, 2014.
Please also note in your proposal whether or not you are interested in performing at the MEHA Talent Show.
Please format your proposal as follows:
Name(s) of presenter(s):
Institution and honors program name:
Title of poster:
Proposal abstract (150 words or less) and/or electronic file of poster:
Please note whether or not you are interested in performing at the Talent Show: