The Mid East Honors Association is pleased to announce a Student Poster Competition for the 2015 Annual Conference. Student posters are welcome in any of the following areas:
- individual or cooperative research in any field
- models for Honors courses and curriculum
- Honors student organizations and activities
Gift card prizes will be awarded for first, second, and third places.
Student Poster Competition Rules
- The lead author student must be present for the poster session at the MEHA Conference.
- Posters should be presented on tri-fold poster boards, since it will not be possible to tape or pin them to walls.
- If possible, students should bring an easel for their poster.
Poster proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Poster Session Proposal for MEHA.” The deadline for submission is February 28, 2015.
Please format your proposal as follows:
Name(s) of presenter(s):
Institution and honors program name:
Title of poster:
Proposal abstract (150 words or less) and/or electronic file of poster: